Saturday 26 June 2021

Recycled hawan matki

Another recycling project!

I had a hawan matki which I transformed to a planter.
Materials used:
1. Itsy bitsy - chalk paint - snow
2. Itsy bitsy - metallic wax - Gold
3. DMC - transfer me sheet - Lilies
4. DMC - transfer me sheet - lace collections
5. Mod podge 

Method:
Firstly I cleaned the matki. Then applied chalk paint and let it dry. After that I cut the transfer sheet closer to the design motif. Then very gently place onto the matki and transfer the design using wet sponge dabber. Keep pressing gently on to the back side of the sheet untill the design tranfers to the matki. After that I sealed it with mod podge. And finally highlight the edges with metallic wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden box for deck of cards

Omg !! Posting after so long... I made this playing cards Wooden box for deck of cards Check out the beautiful mixed media proje...