Tuesday 21 April 2020

Treat Box


Hello everyone!

Being away from my blog writing and crafting from quite some time. Amid this corona scare I am not feeling too great to craft. But I suppose this is going to be a new normal for all of us. Before COVID 19 strike, we were living in a completely different World. I feel we will have to accept this social distancing as a part of our new life!!

Here's created a treat box with handmade wild roses.. this is so versatile and can be gifted to elderly people or a child, just fill it with the suitable treats 😊

Hope you like it.

Signing off for now.

Creative Caddy
By
Shikha Chander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden box for deck of cards

Omg !! Posting after so long... I made this playing cards Wooden box for deck of cards Check out the beautiful mixed media proje...