Tuesday 31 December 2019

January 2020 Card Sketch Challenge


Hello hello everyone !

My take on Card Sketch Challenge January 2020 

Let me share the process with you all. All the products used in this project will be listed in the end of this blog post.

Firstly I sprayed Lindy's Startburst Spray onto the card base. Lindy's sprays add such pretty shimmer to your project backgrounds.

Then I have colored the corners with Distress Oxide Inks. Just to add a bit of brightness. And then did the edging of the card with Distress Walnut Stain.

Then I stamped images of this beautiful rose and glasses using Versafine black ink. Stamp set from Altenew -Celebrations.

I had also die cut a label from Labels and Tags set from Cuttlebug and colored it with Distress Vintage Photo. Also, stamped 'Celebrate' sentiment from the same Altenew stamp set.

Colored the stamped images using Distress Aged Mahogony, Pine, Crushed Olives and Fossilised Amber Inks.

Then I used Glossy Accents to give 3D effect to the glasses and placed all the elements in place.

Finally I used some glittery vinyl star stickers from my stash. And added a bit of diamond stickles with a sponge. And made some hearts with a fine black marker.

Products used
1. Lindy's Startburst Spray - Mission Bells Brown
2. Distress Oxides - Squeezed Lemonade, Seedless Preserves
3. Distress inks - Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Fossilised Amber, Pine, Crushed Olives, Aged Mahogony
4. Versafine Black Onyx
5. Glossy Accents
6. Stickles -Diamonds
7. Black fine marker

Signing off for now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden box for deck of cards

Omg !! Posting after so long... I made this playing cards Wooden box for deck of cards Check out the beautiful mixed media proje...